Before and After School Activities
A variety of before and after school activities are offered at VMS during the school year. VMS students may enroll in any age-appropriate class(es) of their choice.
SESSION 3 (February- March)
Session 3 began on February 2 and runs through the end of March. Sign up folders are available in the Admissions Office. Click on the links below for more information.
ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Art (Lower – Grades 1-3)
- Art ( Upper -Grades 4-5)
- Basketball-Beginning (Grades 1-5)
- Choral Group (Grades 3-8) ongoing
- Cub Scouts ongoing
- Group Guitar Lessons (Grades 2-5) ongoing
- Guitar or Ukulele (Individual Private Lessons – Grades 1-8) ongoing
- Piano (Individual Private Lessons – Grades 2-8) ongoing
- Quidditch (Grades 4-8)
- Running Club (Grades 1-8)
- Ukulele (Group Lessons – Grades 1-5)
- Volleyball (Grades 4-8)
All of our after school providers agree to comply with the VMS Admissions Anti-discrimination Policy and the VMS Guiding Principles.