Before and After School Activities
A variety of before and after school activities are offered at VMS during the school year. VMS students may enroll in any age-appropriate class(es) of their choice.
SESSION 4 (April-May)
Session 4 begins the week of April 6 and runs through the end of May. Sign up folders are available in the Admissions Office. Click on the links below for more information.
ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Art – (Lower-Grades 1-3)
- Art – (Upper -Grades 4-5)
- Basketball (Elem Grades 1-5)
- Choral Group (Grades 3-8) ongoing
- Cub Scouts ongoing
- Group Guitar Lessons (Grade 2-5) ongoing
- Guitar or Ukulele (Individual Private Lessons – Grades 1-8) ongoing
- Piano (Individual Private Lessons – Grades 2-8) ongoing
- Quidditch – Harry Potter (Grades 4-8)
- Running Club (Grades 1-8) ongoing
- Ukulele GROUP – (Grades 1-5)
- Volleyball (Grades 4-8)
All of our after school providers agree to comply with the VMS Admissions Anti-discrimination Policy and the VMS Guiding Principles.