Before and After School Activities
A variety of before and after school activities are offered at VMS during the school year. VMS students may enroll in any age-appropriate class(es) of their choice.
The 4th session of before & after school classes runs April-May and the sign up folders are in the Admissions Office. Click on the links below to learn more about each class or click here for the complete schedule.
- Art (Lower Elem.)
- Art (Upper Elem.)
- Choral Group (grades 3-8)
- Cub Scouts (All Elem.)
- Fitness Walking (All Elem,)
- Guitar / Ukulele (private lessons – grades 3-8)
- Guitar (small group lessons – grades 2-5)
- Math Club (Grades 3 – 5)
- Piano (private lessons – All Elem.)
All of our after school providers agree to comply with the VMS Admissions Anti-discrimination Policy and the VMS Guiding Principles.