Application’s for the 2014-15 school year are now available, with a deadline of March 1. Applications may be submitted through September should additional funds become available.
- SSS – Tuition Assistance: Applying for SSS tuition assistance begins with Teri Barnett, Director of Admissions. Click here for instructions.
Independent organizations offering financial aid are listed here. Please refer to their websites for details.
- NSSF (18 months – 4 years): http://www.nssfcal.org/
- Childcare Links (Pre-school): http://www.childcarelinks.org/
- Basic Fund (K – 8th): http://www.basicfund.org/
- Guardsmen Scholarship (Elementary): http://www.guardsmen.org
For all tuition assistance questions and requests, please contact:
Teri Barnett, Director of Admissions