Come discover why Montessori classrooms invite, excite, and immerse young learners. Witness the fostering of independence, leadership, grace and courtesy in our classrooms.
We love to share what we do. Call or email with any questions, to request a brochure or schedule an individualized tour. Tours are available Monday through Friday and are required before a family can enroll or place their child in a wait pool.
Enrollment for the upcoming school year begins in February; six months in advance of school starting. Open enrollment takes place throughout the current school year as space permits.
A wait pool is developed when a program schedule fills; it also serves potential students under 18 months of age. Enrolled students placed in the wait pool for schedule change are given priority. New families pay a non-refundable application fee of $150. The wait pool is active for one school year.
- Open House: Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Open House: Thursday, January 7, 2016 from 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Toddler – 5th Grade Curriculum Night: January 20, 2016 at 6pm
- Middle School Curriculum Night: January 27, 2016 at 6pm
- Re-Enrollment begins February 8, 2016
- Wait Pool Enrollment begins February 24, 2016
- Open Enrollment for New Families begins February 26, 2016.